Thursday, January 08, 2009

Spies Like Us

...apparently I'm being spied on! By the government. Actually by the governments.

Not quite sure if I should be worried, but two days ago, someone in Brussels on a government server, was checking out my blog.

Then right after, someone from the Danish parliament's server was checking out my blog.

Then today, someone from the English parliament's server was checking out my blog.

I swear - I know NOTHING! What do you want? A cookie recipe? You can have all of them. Just leave my family alone!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Uuuuuu! Hvis I skal gå under jorden, så kan I komme og bo i min kælder?

'Babs' said...

I hate it when they do that.

'Babs' said...

I hate it when they do that.

Jennie said...

Tak for tilbuddet Julie! Vi pakker taskerne asap :-)

Babs - you too? Good thing you made your blog private! Oh, bet they can infiltrate you anyways!

Fe said...

**deathly silence as everyone who links to Jennie's blog quickly deletes all traces of their own existence**

Geri said...

Come on, you must be guilty of something are else why would they all be looking?

Jennie said...

Geri - Obviously! Wonder if I ever took any illicit drugs? Staged a coup perhaps?

Fe - Don't leave me now!!! On second thought, it's okay. Save yourself :-)

Indra said...

jeez...that's creepy. they prolly found me too. ugh. i don't like that at all. what do they want? i'm so paranoid.

Bluefish said...

That's why I got paranoid before...lots of random people used to spy my blog.

Maybe they are just curious about your life in Denmark, like you told me before.