Friday, February 06, 2009

Getting To It

I will get around to writing the meaty part og my story - soon. Promise. Just got my mom in town from Denton though, so it'll be a few days. We're doing intensive grandchild therapy right now. The air is thick with fun. And tired. It is three minutes to nine pm, and I do believe we'll be turning in soon.

Also, I am starting school again Monday. Mondays I have a course called Aesthetic Thinking, and Tuesdays I have a course called It's Stupid, The Economy. Yes, I'll be studying the economy. God I'm so grown-up, someone stick me a lollipop quick! The other days are for studying. Or whatever...

Be back soon!

5 comments:

Sparx said...

You're studying the economy? Goodness... good thing we live in 'interesting times' hey?

Jennie said...

Well, actually the course is more about all the anti-globalization NGOs out there. From a cultural perspective...I think. But we have to study how the the economy blablabla zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Kelli Nørgaard said...

Welcome to grandma!!!! Another Texas gal in our midst, if even for a little while! I hope her visit is wonderful and that the kids LOVE having gma here!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

So thoughts that you can see, feel, taste, and hear? Thoughts that are pretty to look at? You'll have to divulge the content of that class, I am interested. Good luck with school! I hate school. Bless the heavens that I am done with it. Is this your Masters Degree? Smarty pants.

Jennie said...

Kelli - we're having a blast. It'll be sad to see her go :-(

Meri - The course touches on a lot of stuff. I'll keep you updated on the syllabus. Personally, I'm taking the course because I want to make the world better for my kids. For example - we need to learn that wind turbines are not ugly. They are beautiful, because they are providing us with power in a clean way. That's my definition of aesthetic thinking. I hope my teacher agrees!