Friday, June 12, 2009

Bright Star

So, I am really looking forward to the new Jane Campion movie. Normally, I'm not that sentimental or emotional, but I do love a good girlie flick to get those cheeks nice and moist. Just once in a while. I haven't been able to find out when the premiere for this flic is, in DK, but I am sooo going to see it at the theater.

Actually, during the Cannes Film Festival, there was a lot of reviews of it in the papers. One of the reviews was followed by this picture. It filled one whole page of the paper. And it made me cry. That Jane Campion is good.

7 comments:

Fuzzy said...

God, I adore Jane Campion's movies. She really taps into the truth about women and relationships. Can't wait to see this new one either!

Jennie said...

I know! The Piano was a real revelation to me. But I was so young and impressionable then :-)

Juliet said...

I never heard of this movie. I'm going to have to try and find a trailer for in online.

Jennie said...

Juliet - I*m not sure they've released one yet. Have been searching for one, for weeks!

jen said...

looks like a fine movie! I also have a weakness for these kinds of movies! oh, and I guess we'll be seeing each other tomorrow! :-)

Jennie said...

Jen - indeed, one must indulge once in a while! See you soon!

Sparx said...

Sounds great - I admit though, I've tagged you again. Hate me I dare you!